- To create a Kitchen & Utility that is aesthetically pleasing & in harmony with existing finishes.
- The space must function as a family room inclusive of formal seating & dining area with out compromising kitchen layout or function.
- The layout must include combination microwave, warming drawer, single oven, induction hob, extraction, dishwasher, laundry & refrigeration.
- Most importantly the design must allow for extendable dining table to seat 8-10 people. Read More
- To create an open plan living dining space.
- Kitchen furniture to work in harmony with exsisting dining furniture.
- Complete with all new modern appliances & storage solutions - but keep more of a tradional feel.
- Hide the support for the wall / beam. Read More
To create a larder kitchen space that accommodated all a busy households needs so that everything had its place.
Not just a kitchen but also a utility - with shoe storage, laundry, 2 sinks and specific storage for ironing board, mops & broom, Vacuum cleaner, mixer, toaster, steamer, big refrigeration space, seating for 2 - 4 people, wine storage, iPhone charging , hide the boiler, where everything was hidden away. Read More
Mr. & Mrs. Powell and their two teenage children all lead very busy lives, coming and going at all times of the day. They are both very design aware and wanted a minimalist kitchen but equipped with state of the art equipment.
They didn’t want to dine in the kitchen.
- As back door is used more than front it was essential to design an integrated and attractive utility area as it would be the first thing seen on coming through the door.
- As both are quite tall they didn’t want to bend down to the oven/s yet didn’t want tall units in the kitchen, as they would overpower the space.
- Had to be sleek & handle less to meet with the minimalist criteria.
- To fit in a long list of appliances which was quite challenging.
- Wished for plenty of worksurface uninterrupted by sink drainer.
- Keep the colours and materials to an absolute minimum.